Shree Prof. Dr. Heeralal Chitrakar is a world-class multi-talented artist, painter, and social worker based in Jodhpur, Rajasthan India. He holds 25+ world records and received more than 3000 national and international awards.
|Full Name||Prof. Dr. Heeralal Chitrakar|
|Parents||Shree Dr. Jeeva Ram B. Bhadrecha (Father)|
Rahu bai (Mother)
|Born on||30th June 1971, in Alahnabaad (Sindh, Pakistan)|
|Current City |
|Jodhpur (Rajasthan, India)|
|Profession||Artist, Painter, Fine Arts Teacher & Social Worker|
The amazing arts and inspirational works of Dr. Heeralal Chitrakar have been highlighted in more than 500 newspapers and around 25 TV news channels.
Shree Heeralal Chitrakar was born in Alahnabaad (Sindh, Pakistan), on 30 June 1971. His father Late Shree Jeewaramji Bachaani was by profession a Doctor. During the Indo-Pakistan war of 1971, the Late Shree Dr. Jeewaramji migrated to India with his whole family and settle in Jodhpur, Rajhastan. Dr. Chitrakar was just one and a half months of age when he and his family migrated to India. The family of the Late Shree Dr. Jeewaramji was the first family among Suthar migrants who migrated in the year 1971.
After the death of his father Dr. Jeewaramji in 1976, the responsibilities of the family came on to Heeralal Chitrakar and his elder brother. Shri Chitrakar completed his early education at Naveen Shishu Niketan School of Jodhpur (Rajasthan). He was also a genius in studies as well, every year he used to take the first position in his class. He has a special grip on painting skills since his school days. Not only painting but now he is also an expert in doing woodwork and good poetry as well.
After completing his studies Shree Heeralal Chitrakar started practicing works of handicrafts, and then after a few years, he completely moved to the painting field. He got basic training from expert painters in different institutions and within a short time, he got expertise in this field. He has also an amazing talent that he can make paintings by using his both hands simultaneously.
In the year 1980, he initially started painting big posters for OLYMPIC CINEMA, and due to such type of painting works he was known by the title “PAINTER”, He didn’t like just being a just painter but he had a dream of becoming one of the greatest artists of the world.
In the year 1989, he got admission to “UMAID KALA PEETH” and learned the basics of realistic paintings there. And then slowly he himself started teaching new aspirants over there.
World Records in Art Field
He has made so many amazing things and some of which have been registered as world records in world-recognized organizations as mentioned below;
- Model of a Hindu Temple in a bottle: World Record registered in WAC Book of Records, Cholan Book of World Records in 2020
- Smallest picture of the coronavirus on Mustard Seed: World Record registered in OMG Book of Records in 2020
- Model of the World’s Smallest Chair (size 0.75mm x 1mm): World Record registered in Amazing Indian Records in 2020
- Smallest Picture of the Cricket World Cup on Mustard Seed: World Record registered in National Star Excellence Record Book, Gold Star Book of Word Records, Indigenous Success World Record Book, Star Record Book of International, Hope International World Record in 2020
- Picture of CRICKET WORLD CUP on a single grain of RICE, GUNJA-BEAD (Chirmi)
- Picture of SAMPURN RAMAYAN on a HUMAN HAIR
- Wooden statue of Shree VISHWAKRAMA Bhagwan
List of Awards & Certifications
Dr. Heeralal Chitraka has received around 3000 national and international awards and certifications for his contributions in the field of Art, Social Services, Humanity, and Peace Programs. He also received Honorary Doctorate Degrees from Worlds leading universities and institutions. Some notable awards and certifications are listed below;
- Presidential Youth Fitness Award by the Government of the USA
- Gold Medal from World Sports Martial Arts Council of USA
- Seal of the President of the United States
- Badge of Presidential Youth Fitness Program
- Gold Medal – Trump 2020 Keep America Great! 45
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Presidential Advisory Board (USA), in 2020
- Certificate of Appreciation from World Sports Martial Arts Council on 9th International Yoga Day 2023
- Global Award from Universal Records Forum in 2020
- Certificate of Appreciation from the International Anti-Terrorist & Peace Force
- Certificate of Honor from International Open University of Humanity Health Science and Peace (USA), in 2021
- Certificate of Honor from United Nations Global Services (USA), in 2021
- The president Medal of excellence, Nigeria USA
- State Award from Chief Minister of Rajasthan, India
- Certificate of Achievement & Honor from URF Global Top Talent Award, in 2021
- National Peace Award
- Subash Chandra Bose Gallantry Award
- Swami Vivekananda Award
- Geeta Glory Awarad
- International Excellence Award (USA), IN 2022
- Global Talent Award from USA
- Bhartiy samaj seva ratna, in 2021
- Rastriy gaurav Samman, in 2022
- Indian icon award 2022
- Swami Vivekananda Changemaker Award
- Sahitye Gaurav Samman 2022
- Suthar samaj barmer Samman
- Suthar samaj chohtan samman
- Lifetime achievement award, Chennai
- Suthar samaj jodhpur samman
- Life Time Member, Republic of India, Bureau Chief, Police Public Press
- United Nations Welfare and Foundation, member
- International peace ambassador (NIGERIA)
- International peace ambassador (UNHRO)
- and many more awards …
Awards of Honorary Degrees & Titles
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Fine Arts from Erythras International University Ethiopia, in 2023
- Doctor of Humanity of Prixton Church, from Prixton Church & University, in 2022
- Doctor of Peace, from Alsa University of Nigeria, in 2023
- Doctor of Arts, from Global Nation Open University, in 2023
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Peace Education, from Lectern Peace and Human Rights Academy Nigeria, in 2022
- Professor of Fine Arts from Erythras International University Ethiopia, in 2023
- Professor of Humanity of Prixton Church, from Prixton Church & University, in 2022
Contribution in Social Works
r. Heeralal Chitrakar is not only an artist or expert in the field of Fine Arts but he is also a great humanitarian, social worker, and volunteer. He has been taking a keen interest in many social and cultural programs including Blood Donation drives. He is very kind-hearted and friendly with a large number of fans, friends, and family members.
For him, humanity, Karma, and educating others have a great value than merely earning money and fame in this world.
बड़ा हुआ तो क्या हुआ जैसे पेड़ खजूर पंथी को छाया नही फल लागे अति दूर بڑا ہوا تو کیا ہوا ؟ جیسے پیڑ کھجور پنتھی کو چھایا نہیں، پھل لاگے اتی دور In vain is the eminence, just like a date tree No shade for travelers, fruit is hard to reach Says Bhagat Kabeer
For more updates about the latest works and achievements of Dr. Heeralal Chitrakar, keep visiting his social accounts. If you want to contact Dr. Heeralal Chitrakar or follow him on social platforms then you may reach him on the following contact details.
Contact Number: +91-7339869933
Email ID: email@example.com